Sunday, February 2, 2014

Saved

by Angela R. Williams

Verse 1
My mind is going
round and round.
I can't seem to
make a sound but cry!

Life is just too difficult.
I don't want to be 
here anymore!

Pre-Chorus
But something deep within
wants to fight till it wins!
Is the world wrong?
Am I strong?

Give me a second chance
to rise from my brokenness!
Can I go on?
Oh, help me God!

Chorus
Saved! I want to be saved.
I want to be saved,
only by You!

Loved! I want to be loved.
I want to be loved,
only by You, God!

Verse 2
Don't worry 
your little mind.
Everything will be 
just fine!

I've heard those words
for far too long.
Nothing helps
I'm still alone!

Pre-Chorus

Chorus

Bridge
Something inside makes me fight!
I cannot give up hope in life.
Let the Lord be my light!
Give me peace tonight.
Keep Your love in my sight.

Pre-Chorus 2
Cause something deep within
wants to fight till it wins.
The world is all wrong!
I am strong!

I'll take the second chance
to rise from my brokenness.
I will go on! With my God!

Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment